The Jeonbuk Institute aims to contribute to the regional development by performing regional policy development functions through systematic investigation and research activities related to regional development and policies for women in cities and counties Jeollabuk-do.
- Investigation and research on mid- to long-term development plans and major issues related to provincial administration development
- Research on regional economy, regional development, and local women and search for policy alternatives
- Consignment of research projects from the government, local governments, domestic and foreign research institutes and private organizations
- Publication of research-related books and publications
- Collaboration with research institutes for joint research, academic conferences and information exchange
- Collection, management and provision of various domestic and foreign information data